Sunday, March 6, 2016

BNW reporter profiles: L'Oreal Adams and Deshawn Bolden

 
L'Oreal Adams

Where are you from? 

 Long Island

What are your interests/hobbies?

My interest includes reading, and writing. Some of my hobbies are listening to music, dancing, going out to eat, shopping, and making clothes. 


What interests you about the West Side?
What interests me about the West Side is its diversity. There are so many people from different parts of the world it allows you to learn more about their culture. It reminds me of a mini Manhattan.

What are some of your previous work experiences in the communications field.
I wrote for our school newspaper, The Record. I was a member of BSC-TV where we created our own news segments that aired on campus television. I’m currently training at our campus radio station to have my own talk show on WBNY 91.3FM. 

#L'OrealAdams #BengalNewsWest

 

Deshawn Bolden
Where are you from? 

The Bronx
What are your interests/hobbies?

Sports, hanging with friends, and anything else that’s fun


What interests you about the West Side

Its history and the amount of work that can be put it to improve the atmosphere

What are some of your previous work experiences in the communications field? Interned at TWC News Buffalo and at WABC-TV in NYC

#DeshawnBolden  #BengalNewsWest